If for some reason the requested tickets fail to be obtained then the customer will be given a complete refund or alternatively be provided with a different date or ticket type if they prefer.
If any guest/s elects (for any reason) not to enter Wild Wadi Waterpark on the day that his/her online ticket is valid, Wild Wadi and Soporella shall not be liable to refund or otherwise compensate any guest/s, and sure liability shall remain with the company.
Guests must present their online ticket provided by Soporella at any of the Wild Wadi counters prior to issuing of the wristband and entry to the Wild Wadi Waterpark.
Other amenities such as locker rental and towel rental are available at Wild Wadi Waterpark's standard rates.
Please note that no outside food, drinks and glass are permitted in Wild Wadi Water Park - Bags will be checked for inspection prior to entry.
Terms and Conditions
- Some of the rides in Wild Wadi have a height requirement of minimum 1.1 metres - therefore please note that guests below 1.1 metres won't be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark.
- If the guest is measured at the entrance and found to be above 1.1 metres, the guest will be asked to pay the difference for full General Admission.
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
- Wild Wadi rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Wild Wadi Water Park – Do’s And Don’ts
Please read safety signs and follow the directions of the staff at all times.
- Caution: Guests with any medical, health, or self-imposed restrictions on their physical activity or are overweight for the body type or under “doctor’s care” should not use attractions.
- Some water rides are body active, participatory activities. Such activities present a risk of injury.
- Direct supervision of a bare minder is required at all times.
- Please follow all lifeguards’ instructions.
- Please wait until instructed by the lifeguard to enter the slide start tub.
- Allow a lifeguard to assist you in the proper seating arrangement.
- Please wait for the lifeguard to dispatch you.
- Please ride in a seated position facing the center, holding the handles.
- Please be wary of the water depth in some pools.
- Unruly behavior and horseplay are not permitted.
- Appropriate swimwear is required when riding the attractions: street clothes, long flowing clothing and underwear will not be permitted. Management reserves the right to determine if swimwear is appropriate.
- Wearing sunglasses and prescription lenses are not allowed when riding the attractions.
- Management reserves the right to ask guest who violate this policy to leave the water park.
- Look at each ride and see if you can safely participate – you are the best judge of your limitations.
- Please supervise your children and arrange a meeting place in case you should get separated.
- An adult must accompany children under 13 years old.
- We reserve the right to stop picture taking and video recording.
- Smoking is allowed in designated areas only.
- Locker rental is available for your convenience. Please do not leave valuables unattended. Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all times. Full body swimsuits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all rides.
- Wild Wadi accepts no responsibility any loss or damage of any personal items.
- Guests are welcome to use their Go Pro cameras on the rides except on Jumeirah Sceirah.
- Go Pro cameras can be used only if the straps are attached to the camera.
Things that are not permitted in Wild Wadi
- Outside food and beverage, or any glass items
- Fighting and abusive language
- Smoking in non-designated smoking areas
- Running and diving
- Unruly behavior and horse playing
- Queue jumping
- Regular diapers are not permitted in any pool or attraction. Swim diapers are available for sale at our gift shops.
Please refer to Wild Wadi's Swimwear Policy for more information on the appropriate way to dress in Wild Wadi.
Failure to follow these rules and use common sense may result in serious injury to yourself and/or others and perhaps even expulsion from the park.
We require advance bookings due to the high volume of visitors. Tickets will only be confirmed as booked once you received a confirmation email from Soporella. Such confirmation might take 24 to 48 hours.